The Masterbuilt Electric Smokehouse Smoker with Window and RF Controller has 4 racks, providing more space for the foods you love to cook. The internal light also makes it easy for you to check on your cooking, especially when you’re having a backyard party at night.
Masterbuilt also aims to make products that are user-friendly. This unit comes with a remote control that has temperature and time monitoring capabilities. You also don’t have to open the unit when you need to re-fill wood chips while cooking, thanks to its convenient side wood-chip loader.
Masterbuilt 30-inch Electric Smoker Features
- Removable drip pan
- Rear-mounted grease pan
- Chrome-coated smoking racks
- Built-in meat probe
- 4 racks
- Internal light
- Digital remote control with temperature and time monitoring capability
This product has garnered only 40 customer reviews on Amazon.com so far, with majority of the reviews expressing satisfaction with the product. Only 8 consumers gave this smoker a rating below 4 out of 5 stars.
Customers who were not so impressed with the product had the following comments:
- Lack of Detailed Instruction Manual – Some consumers felt that the manufacturer should have provided more ample literature on how to use the product properly and efficiently. There were reviewers who didn’t quite get the results they were looking for since they didn’t exactly know how to properly or efficiently use the smoker.
- Doesn’t Quite Give Food That “Smoked” Flavor – There were Amazon users who were particularly very meticulous about their cooked food achieving that distinct “smoked” flavor. According to these consumers, this Masterbuilt model doesn’t give off enough smoke to really give food that special taste that they were looking for.
When it came to positive reviews, satisfied customers had the following things to say:
- Easy To Assemble – Although there were complaints from some consumers that this model lacks adequate instructions on how to operate it properly, a lot of people agree that this smoker is quite easy to set up.
- Remote Control – Several reviewers also found the remote control very handy. They mentioned that this made cooking much easier and more convenient.
- Easy to Clean – Plenty of Amazon users also commented on how quick and easy it is to clean this Masterbuilt smoker. Thanks in part to its removable drip pan.
- Convenient Design – Consumers also highly appreciate the side wood-chip loader which makes it very easy to re-fill on wood chips while cooking.
- Solid Construction – Customers were also pleased to find that this smoker is well built and seems durable enough to withstand the test of time and weather elements.
With very few negative reviews, this Masterbuilt model seems like a good buy. As with most Masterbuilt products, reviewers are happy with the convenient design and the ease of use that this smoker provides.
While there are one or two consumers who think that this smoker doesn’t quite give food that distinct “smoked” flavor, there are more Amazon customers who are happy with their smoker and claim that they are able to make tasty dishes with this model. All in all, this smoker sounds like a product you will truly enjoy having at home.