The Bradley BTIS1 Automatic 4-Rack Outdoor Food Smoker offers ample space for your cooking needs. With 4 racks and a 2,288-cubic-inch interior, you can easily prepare an excellent feast for friends and family. This smoker comes with a 500-watt cooking element and a 125-watt smoking element.
This outdoor smoker can also heat up to 280 degrees Fahrenheit. To make your food more flavorful, Bradley equipped this smoker with a unique “smoke without fire” system that makes use of wood-flavored bisquettes (sold separately) that burn for 20 minutes each. The Bradley BTIS1 can run for up to 8 hours without refueling.
Bradley BTIS1 Food Smoker Features
- Includes tray and drip bowl
- Backed by 1-year warranty
- Built for outdoor use
- 4 racks
- Provides hot and cold smoking
- Powder-coated epoxy steel construction with aluminum interior
- 500-watt cooking element and 125-watt smoking element
With 89 customer reviews on Amazon.com, the Bradley BTIS1 Outdoor Food Smoker definitely has quite a number of fans. There are 71 4- to 5-star reviews against 18 reviews with ratings below 4 out of 5 stars.
Consumers who weren’t so pleased with the Bradley BTIS1 raised the following issues:
- Underpowered – Some reviewers felt that the Bradley BTIS1 smoker is quite underpowered. It takes some time before it can reach the right cooking temperature and a few consumers claim that it seems to have some difficulty efficiently heating larger slabs of meat.
- Questionable durability – There were also some Amazon users who reported having received units that didn’t seem to be as durable as they had hoped. Within a month or two, some parts of the smoker started to crack or corrode.
- Easy to Use – Many consumers were delighted with how easy to use this outdoor smoker is. You just load your pucks, place your food, set it to the right temperature and that’s it!
- Manageable size – Although it has a solid steel build, the Bradley BTIS1 is light enough to be move around by one person, making it easy to move out of the way and store.
- Easy to Clean – Customers were also pleased that this outdoor smoker doesn’t take much to maintain and clean. The racks and trays can even be put inside a dishwasher.
- Great Customer Service – Even users who gave negative reviews about the product agree that Bradley has one of the fines customer service departments. Customer service agents are always helpful and replacement parts are always delivered in a timely manner.
- Great Results – A lot of consumers who bought this outdoor smoker are often pleased with how their cooking turns out. Plenty of people have commented that even though the food smoked does not show any smoke rings, you can taste the authentic smoked flavor and apparently, it tastes very good!
Judging from all the reviews, it seems there are some customers who received underpowered units—in other words, it takes a while before the smoker can get to the desired temperature, but cases like this are quite few and far between. On top of that, it also helps that Bradley customer service seems very prompt and efficient anytime you need assistance.
On the whole, there are significantly more people who feel satisfied with this Bradley outdoor smoker. It’s safe to say that this product gives good value for your money.